- 标准1 [E7.K-3] Maintains momentary stillness on different bases of support (Ka); Forms wide, 狭窄的, 卷, 和 twisted body shapes (Kb); Maintains stillness on different bases of support with different body shapes (1); 在不同的支撑基础上平衡, combining levels 和 shapes (2a); Balances in an inverted position with stillness 和 supportive base (2b); 在不同的支撑基础上平衡, 演示肌肉张力和身体自由部位的伸展(3).
- 标准1 [E7.3 & 5] 在不同的支撑基础上平衡, 演示肌肉张力和身体自由部位的伸展(3); Combines balance 和 transferring weight in a gymnastics sequence or 跳舞 with a partner (5).
- 标准1 (E10汽油.K-2] Contrasts the actions of 卷曲 和 stretching (K); Demonstrates twisting, 卷曲, 弯曲, 和 stretching actions (1); Differentiates among twisting, 卷曲, 弯曲, 及拉伸动作(2).
标准2.应用概念知识, 原则, 与动作和表现有关的策略和战术.
- 2 (E1标准.K,3,4b,5] Differentiates between movement in personal (selfspace) 和 general space (Ka); Recognizes the concept of open spaces in a movement context (3); Applies the concept of closing spaces in small-sided practice tasks (4b); Combines spatial concepts with locomotor 和 non-locomotor movements for small groups in gymnastics, 跳舞, 游戏环境(5).
- 标准的3 (E3. K-2]: 意识到当你移动得快时，你的心跳和呼吸都会加快.
- 标准的3 (E2.3-5]: Engages in the activities of physical education class without teacher prompting (3); Actively engages in the activities of physical education class, both teacher-directed 和 independent (4); Actively engages in all the activities of physical education (5).
- 4 (E1标准.K-5] 在小组设置中遵循指示(例如.g., 安全的行为, 下面的规则, taking turns) (K); Accepts personal responsibility by using equipment 和 space appropriately (1); Practices skills with minimal teacher prompting (2); Exhibits personal responsibility in teacher-directed activities (3); Exhibits responsible behavior in independent group situations (4); Engages in physical activity with responsible interpersonal behavior (e.g.，对等，学生对老师，学生对裁判)(5).
标准5. 认识到体育活动对健康的价值, 享受, 挑战, 自我表现, 和/或社会互动.
- 5 (E1标准.K-5] Recognizes that physical activity is important for good health (K); Identifies physical activity as a component of good health (1); Recognizes the value of “good health balance” (2); Discusses the relationship between physical activity 和 good health (3); Examines the health benefits of participating in physical activity (4); Compares the health benefits of participating in selected physical activities (5).
- 标准5 (E2.K-2] Acknowledges that some physical activities are challenging/difficult (K); Recognizes that 挑战 in physical activities can lead to success (1); Compares physical activities that bring confidence 和 挑战 (2); Discusses the 挑战 that comes from learning a new physical activity (3); Rates the 享受 of participating in challenging 和 mastered physical activities (4); Expresses (via written essay, 视觉艺术, 创造性舞蹈)参与一项喜爱的体育活动的乐趣和/或挑战. (5).
- 标准5 [E4.3-5] Describes the positive social interactions that come when engaged with others in physical activity (3); Describes/compares the positive social interactions when engaged in partner, 小组, 和 large-group physical activities (4); Describes the social benefits gained from participating in physical activity (e.g.(5).